FRS provides high-quality consulting and maritime services, drawing on its unmatched experience and vast maritime knowledge. Solutions developed by FRS are tailor-made for every single client. FRS offers comprehensive consultancy services for all aspects of maritime projects, including:
- Feasibility studies
- Development and implementation of logistics concepts
- Conceptual design and implementation of maritime projects of any size
- Complete solutions for maritime transport operations
- Implementation of International Safety Management (ISM)
- Implementation of Quality Management (QM)
The maritime consultancy services of FRS have a broad international scope, as exemplified by the following projects:
National Ferries Company, Sultanate of Oman since 2008:
Crewing, technical management, ship safety management, education, support of tendering processes, evaluation of suitable yards, newbuilding supervision, SOLAS/ISPS.
New York Water Taxi, United States of America in 2010:
advice regarding customer-oriented optimisation of the shipping operation, on-site inspections and other relevant analyses
Nordic Coast Line, Finland:
consultations on new types of coastal ferry operations, development of cost-effective solutions for the Finnish state.